Friday, March 22, 2013

Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel



After I turned thirty and after having my second child, I noticed a dark spot appear just below the right temple on my face.  I had never had a dark spot before so I was a bit disappointed.  I thought maybe I just somehow managed to get more sun in one place, but after several months of it not “going away” on its own I resigned myself the fact that it was here to stay.  So saying, when I saw that BzzAgent was allowing people to try out Garnier’s Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel I was overjoyed!!  With my skin being so sensitive I decided to just use the peel directly on my dark spot and not on my entire face.  I had no allergic reaction to it and I have very sensitive skin.  I began applying it just when I remembered and I didn’t really see any results at all.  But, when I began using it consistently every night, as it is intended, I began seeing some results of my dark spot getting less noticeable.  I have only been using it consistently for about 3-weeks now so I can tell you that it does seem to be lightening my dark spot although I can still see it.  On the directions though it says that you can see a dramatic difference in dark spots in 4-weeks, so I have one more week to go.  I am so excited to see what happens and will keep you informed of my results after my one month of consistent use.  So far, after 3-weeks of nightly use, I would say that it is a good product and would recommend it to others.

Update:
So, after using the dark spot remover for 4-weeks I did not notice a difference:-(  I continued using it for another two weeks and after 6-weeks of use still nothing.   I was still only using it on the one specific dark spot and not on my entire face, so maybe that had something to do with it too.  So, I am still searching for a dark spot remover that will fade my spot completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment