Monday, May 28, 2012

Neutrogena Cosmetics



I received five of the new line of Neutrogena make-up products to try out through Neutrogena and BzzAgent.  I tried the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector; Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner; and three of the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balms in petal glow, sunny berry, and healthy blush.  I love Neutrogena because I have sensitive skin and have never had any problem with any of their products making my eyes puff up from an allergic reaction.

Being a mom of a two year old and 9 months pregnant sleep is sometimes hard to come by.  The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector really did the trick in reducing my dark eye circles and making me appear more awake then I a really am.  The only downside that I saw to this product was the applicator itself.  It took me a while to product to come out onto the brush end and would have preferred something that you just squeeze out because it is faster and with a busy mom, time is of the essence.  Once I got the product to come out it was easy to brush on, dab with my fingers, and get that smooth appearance without it looking like I was wearing under-eye make-up.  My normal mineral make-up went easily over the top of it and I was ready to go.

The second product that I tried was the Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner.  I don’t wear black eyeliner very often but was anxious to try it out.  I was going to a party, actually my own baby shower, and so I decided to try it for the special event.  My eyes looked great!  The eyeliner went on smoothly and stayed on the whole day.  Although I don’t wear this dark of eyeliner usually, I will continue wearing this product for special occasions when I really want my eyes to pop.

The last product that I tried was the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm.  I received three of these in the colors of petal glow, sunny berry, and healthy blush.  The lip balm claims to transform your lips by making them softer, rosier, and more defined in just one week.  Although I really didn’t see any significant change to my lips in one week I did like the product.  The lip balm went on smoothly, was creamy, and was slightly colored to give my lips some added color.  I also like that it has an SPF 20 built in which comes in handy during the summer time in Southern California.  My favorite color was the sunny berry.

Thank you to Neutrogena and BzzAgent for allowing me to be invited to this campaign to try out free products in exchange for my Bzz and honest review of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment