Monday, June 25, 2012

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles



I received Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles through BzzAgent to try out and give my honest opinion.  I was so excited to get to try this campaign out because I have never used insoles before but had always wondered how comfortable they would be.  When I received my package in the mail I was a little concerned that the size of them was a woman’s size 6-10.  I am a size 5.5 in shoes and so I was nervous that they would not fit into my shoes.  You have to cut the insoles to fit into the size that you are anyways and so I just cut a little extra off and they fit perfectly into my black loafer shoes that I wear almost every day.  Being 9-months pregnant at the time of trial I was getting back pains, feet pains, and just generally uncomfortable at that point.  The insoles helped dramatically take away the foot pain and allowed me to walk around in comfort instead of pain.  This was particularly great because I have a 2 ½ year old that is constant movement and doesn’t slow down for anything.  These were even on me when I went into labor and up until I was about 9 ½ centimeters dilated.  I will have to say that although the rest of my body was crying out in pain, my feet weren’t.  I have continued wearing these insoles now with a newborn and busy 2 ½ year old and LOVE them!  Thank you to Dr. Scholl’s and BzzAgent for letting me be a part of this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment